Last Updated On 06-Jul-2023
Effective Date 06-Jul-2023
- Information We Collect: We will collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Date of Birth
- Payment Info
- How We Use Your Information: We will use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- Processing payment
- Administration info
- How We Share Your Information: We will not transfer your personal information to any third party without seeking your consent, except in limited circumstances as described below:
- Your Rights: Depending on the law that applies, you may have a right to access and rectify or erase your personal data or receive a copy of your personal data, restrict or object to the active processing of your data, ask us to share (port) your personal information to another entity, withdraw any consent you provided to us to process your data, a right to lodge a complaint with a statutory authority and such other rights as may be relevant under applicable laws. To exercise these rights, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request in accordance with applicable law. Do note that if you do not allow us to collect or process the required personal information or withdraw the consent to process the same for the required purposes, you may not be able to access or use the services for which your information was sought.
- Security: The security of your information is important to us and we will use reasonable security measures to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration of your information under our control. However, given the inherent risks, we cannot guarantee absolute security and consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
- Grievance / Data Protection Officer: If you have any queries or concerns about the processing of your information that is available with us, you may email our Grievance Officer at WECO UGANDA, C. POSPOLLOSOS, 6 77, email: email@example.com. We will address your concerns in accordance with applicable law.